Sunday, June 12, 2011

Have Breakfast with Lightning McQueen? Yes, please.

Genius in Marketing.
Grandmas can't resist it!  ;)
And with McQueen's face plastered on it, they were gobbled up fast!
Similar to Frosted Cheerios.  Tasty enough. He ate it dry, as he usually does.  So I don't know if it was messy when soaked in milk.


You know our house is looking forward to the release of Cars 2 on June 24th! 
Jesse and Cars2 display at Epcot from the Flower Festival
We might even splurge on the 3-D or IMAX.  We'll see how much "paper, stamps & ink" I sell between now and then.  ;)
And I know we could say it is all for Jesse, but the truth is John & I are looking forward to it as much {or more} than he is!  Shhh...our little secret!
What movie are you looking forward to this summer?

1 comment:

Kim Hanson said...

We can't wait for Cars 2 to come out either! Cars is still one of my favorite movies to watch.