Thursday, March 03, 2011

Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change.

I feel like I have answered this question already in this challenge...
See Day 22 and Day 4
Again, I think the things we go through, bad or good, make us the person God wants us to be.  And we are all a work in progress.
But, so I answered every question...
Perhaps, part of me would answer, my waistline like so many other women.  

But the truth is, though I wouldn't mind being a bit smaller and healthier in that department, I actually like me for me. 
 I have these curves partly because of my genetics, partly because of my upbringing, partly because I love to cook and eat the lovely foods God has provided for us, and partly because I gave birth 2 these lovelies.  
[Jesse by C-section on 11/08, 2007, with doula/BFF Lindsey's hand because they had to knock me out so I missed the first couple of hours of his life. :(  ]

[Me with Abigale that I VBAC'd - (Vaginal Birth After C-Section) on January 20, 2010!  My heart's desire...God is so good!]

I earned these curves in more ways than one.

And who wants to look like this really? 

No comments: