Tuesday, February 08, 2011

30 D.P.C..~Day 6 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.

Who would I trade places with? Hmm.. Some days it might be a single person if we have a tiff or a rich person when the bills are due.  Maybe a fashionista when I am wearing my old tank, sweats with paint splatters, & crocs topped off with my hair wound in a bun on the top of my head cleaning the floor... Other days, I wish I was more like some of my mentors and would switch places if only to soak up some of their Bible knowledge. 
But for funsies, let's pretend.. I am going to pick Kate Hudson's character from How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days.  Because, seriously, who wouldn't want to look like that in that dress and get the boy in the end.

NEW EDIT

..in the middle of the night, it dawned on me that Sandra Bullock's character in While You Were Sleeping was much more realistic. So I think I am going with that one..
 Runner's up would be Sandra Bullock's character in Practical Magic, Kate Winslet in The Holiday, Queen Latifah in the Last Holiday, and Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman [minus the hooker part-ha].

Real celebrities [since they are just normal humans, after all] have multiple hidden & public problems so I will stick to movie characters where everything is wrapped up nicely with a pretty bow at the end..

No comments: