Monday, February 14, 2011

What were you doing at 2 am last night?

So for some reason I couldn't sleep last night. 
I wasn't sleepy when we normally call it a night so I stayed up a little longer on the net.  
I decided almost 12 was late enough so I laid down.  Nothing.  
Toss, turn, pray..pray to go to sleep.  nada.  
So I got up.
I wanted to design Abigale's Birthday Thank you cards along with her One Year Collage that I will probably include..along with some of the Christmas cards I didn't give out yet either... Don't ask.
And I met up with the Always Amazing Karissa to get my photos last week and still hadn't found the time to design.  
So last night seemed like as good as time as any so I off I went to log in.  
Our Mac is driving me nuts [as always] because everything is running slow..net, My Digital Studio, Pages, Email.. Anyone Mac-Geniuses know what I can run for that?
Anyway..
Somehow I didn't pull my [fabulous] hair out and managed to just about finish the collage at 2 AM:
 I tweaked it this morning and continued my creative path to complete the Thank You card, as well.
 
I had the collage printed in both 5 X 7 [for family and such] and 4 X6's.  The Thank you will be a 4 X 6 and I just write on the purple rectangle with a fine point Sharpie marker.
I have already sent them to Sam's but naptime today lasted a bit longer so the pickup will have to wait until tomorrow..

What do you think?
These were created using My Digital Studio from Stampin' Up!
[Obviously, all these sweet moments were taken by K.Barber Photography.]

1 comment:

Lindsey Croston said...

Too cute! I love them. :-)