Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 19 - A picture of you when you were little.

So I do have to say that I don't have easy access currently to pictures from the past.  Basically, if it isn't digital, I can't get to it.
Happy enough, these were scanned [I think] for our wedding video collage.  Wish I oculd have found that file because there would have been more to choose from..anyway, for your viewing "pleasure"
The Baby Years
 
 
 
 
Preschool Years..
I am pretty sure I peed on this pumpkin.
 
Why is a 4 year old holding a lit candle?


Then we get to the junior high years...
 NKOTB - 4 -EVA!
 
with Rachael outside the trailers..8th I think.

You know you are jealous of my poof.  I was quite proud that the entire bang section was so solidified together with hair spray that you could lift it all with one hair.  
Awesomeness.
Was that enough embarrassment for one entry?

No comments: