Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist.

Um..Duh.. if you know me.  
The answer to that question would be the one & only New Kids on the Block..4-Eva!  ;)
For your viewing pleasure, here are pics from the last concert I saw of theirs at the Blossom Center in Akron, Ohio, June 23, 2009. 
Before the concert..I ended up sitting in the 6th row..I bought what would kind of be the 12th or so row but the attendant clearly didn't know his letters.  I realized too late ..well, after I had become accustomed to this closeness, I wasn't seriously going to move!  Would you?
 To explain the shirt: Okay: Donnie Wahlberg=D-Dub [DW] and his fans=his soldiers. So That's me and Abigale on the way! ;) The over-shirt is a vintage USMC shirt. :) 
Yes, I OWN my dorkiness..always have!
 NKOTB

 Joe McIntyre

 Jordan Knight
 Danny Wood
Jonathan Knight
 And, the one & only, Donnie Wahlberg.  hmmm..

 Can you believe I was this close..because I seriously only have a point & shoot kind of camera.  
I can't believe I was!
Until the next concert...there is always twitter!

No comments: