Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you.

There have been a lot of women that have poured themselves into inspiring me to be a better person..wife, daughter, mother, woman of God.  
Countless, really, and I know I have been richly blessed for having each of them...previous coworkers, teachers, friends, etc.  I am sure many of them do no even know the impact they have had on my life.
But..
Today I want to honor the past, present, & future Mentor MOMS from my MOPS group.

They come each week and encourage the ladies in my group through this Mothers of Preschoolers life stage.  They not only offer advice on raising our kids, being a better wife, and learning about God..they also give us hope to know there is life on the other side
..and to cherish every minute of this lifestage.. 
because it will be over before we know it..
gone in a blink..
and I bet, as we remember, we are going to ache for these days again...


Thank you, ladies, for all the BIG and Little things you do each week!  You are a blessing to us all!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

True. True. True.

I couldn't have said it better myself!