Saturday, February 05, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge~Day 3: A picture of the cast from your favorite show.

Today's assignment is a pic of the cast from my favorite show.  
I love the office for it's humor.  
I love the office because it is one of the few shows that we either don't miss or we catch up with On-Demand.  
And I love watching the show because it is also one of the few that John and I both enjoy mutually. So we always try to sit down together and put the kiddos to bed early to laugh together.
That's important.  
So is laughing.
Steve Carrell, you will be missed when you leave.
 
pic from their FB page
Their official page with lots of extras..The Office

1 comment:

Shawna Lee said...

Thanks for coming over to visit. The Office is one of our "Must See's" at the Shoofly Household as well. I don't know how I'll like it without Steve Carrell.

Shawna Lee