Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.

At first, I thought John.  
But I have known life without him before.
 And the same thing with these too little sweeties.  Can't imagine from now on without them..

But I have never had life without my mom and can't imagine it without her.  For a long time, it was her & I against the world.  I knew, no matter what, she was behind me.  She was "for me" not against me.  The best cheerleader ever.
And isn't she pretty?  I wish I could have been her friend back then, as an adult.  I think she would have been someone I would have liked.  Those true kind of friends that you can trust with anything, that would do anything for you, and you can really count in through thick & thin.

She was/is those things to me, and so much more.


Love you, mom!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I can see so much of you in her with this picture. I'm praying for her and all of your family.