Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel.


I have never been to NYC, for real.
I went through the city on a bus to transfer from one airport to another coming back from Israel in 2001. The driver took a wrong turn and we drove through town seeing the Statue of Liberty, those spaceships from Men in Black, Chinatown, I think...
I was elated..
..Everyone else on the bus was yelling because they were going to miss their connecting flight. 
I knew I was missing mine, too, but I didn't want to miss a minute, soaking up the sites of that City I still haven't set foot in.
So sit back and enjoy the ride sometimes..it is not always about the destination because the journey can be pretty fantastic, even if it is based on a "wrong" turn.

 ..and..
Someone please talk my hubby into taking me someday!

No comments: